Music video for single, ‘We Can Be Free’, from new solo record, ‘Free’, shot by Brendan George Ko in Hawaii, 2017.
Welcome to the online home for Sheenah Ko, keyboardist/vocalist/vibraphonist who is a Montreal-based solo artist, performer and composer.
- The Besnard Lakes (Jagjaguwar/Outside Music)
- Sheenah Ko (New Solo Project- currently independent, seeking representation)
- Antoine Corriveau (Coyote Records)
- Little Scream (Merge Records)
I have also been a member of/performed with artists including Kevin Hearn (Barenaked Ladies/Lou Reed), USA Out of Vietnam (New Damage/Aurora Borealis), Arnold Robinson (The Nylons), Ron Sexsmith, Garth Hudson (The Band), Tony Thunder (Lou Reed), The High Dials, Kim Bingham (Me, Mom and Morgentaler), Creature (Universal), Molly Sweeney, Blood and Glass, Sébastien Lafleur, Ain't No Love (Warner), Mad June (Casablanca), Life in Winter and The Rabid Whole.
Professional recording works:
- The Besnard Lakes Are The Divine Wind EP by The Besnard Lakes, released February 2017
- A Coliseum Complex Museum by The Besnard Lakes (vibraphone, synths), released January 2016
- Golden Lion EP by The Besnard Lakes (vibraphone, synths), released November 2015
- A Golden Grin, new album by Molly Sweeney (vibraphone, organs, wurlitzer), to be released in 2016
- USA Out of Vietnam, upcoming sophomore album (keys, vocals), to be released in 2016
- Life in Winter, upcoming sophomore album, (keys, piano, organ, backing vocals), 2016
- Museum With No Walls, album by Blood and Glass (backing vocals), released 2015
- Night Maze, album by Glass Apple Bonzai (backing vocals), released 2015
- "Pêcher de chapeaux en cachemire" by Sébastien Lafleur on the album, Le Minisoufflé (backing vocals), 2013
- “Something for Venus” by Kevin Hearn on the album Note of Hope: A Celebration of Woody Guthrie (Backing Vocals), 2011
- Killer, album by Chad Kichula (backing vocals), 2011
- Autraumaton and Refuge, albums by The Rabid Whole (vocals) in 2009 and 2012